Nexus

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EQNext Information Index - Use This Thread

Discussion in 'Official Everquest Next Information' started by Hannar, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannar

Hannar Editor EQNexus Moderator

Welcome to the EQNexus EverQuest Next Information Index! This forum has been created and will be maintained in hopes that it will aid the community by creating a general reference for topics covered by the EverQuest Next and Landmark development teams during their time interacting on various forums and through the media. In conjunction with the EQNexus Compendium, it will serve as the complete reference for what we know regarding EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next: Landmark. While it's size is pretty daunting, each individual section should give you a pretty good idea of what information is contained within. This index is not all inclusive. I have chosen to leave out posts, tweets, and other content that does not specifically relate to EverQuest Next or that has become redundant. In the case of some video transcripts, very conservative editing and paraphrasing has been used.

Each individual topic is linked below, and the main Index may be reached again by selecting the topic heading in any of the individual posts. Clicking a topic heading in this post will take you directly to that section. You may also search the entire index using the search function at the top of the page, and choosing the EverQuest Next Developer Index sub forum.

Posts should appear in chronological order. The comments from developers have a lot of information in them, and I've tried to give them extra context where possible. If you have any reservations about the comments at all, I encourage you to check out the original source to view the full post.

For suggestions, corrections, or to report a mistake or post that I've missed, leave us a comment in this thread.

Isarii, Mystarra, Agathos and 12 others like this.
  2. Hannar

Hannar Editor EQNexus Moderator

Update 8/11/13
    Fantomex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.